Peter speaking in South Korea – 2016
Peter Pease consulting was created in 2011 on the sale of Peter’s last business, Group Horizon to its management. Its main purpose has been to provide coaching solutions for start-ups, growing businesses and leaders of entrepreneurial businesses. Assignments have included advising a chief executive on a complex exit from a $750m business, coaching an ex-global head of PR of a FTSE 100 business on a start-up, investing in and supporting a fair trade retail business and working with numerous start-ups on a pro bono basis.
As well as Peter the team consists of a small number of associates and support staff.
As well as being a successful entrepreneur, Peter is a qualified organisational psychologist who is currently doing a PhD at Newcastle Business School. Our aim is to create a business which provides evidence-based support for start-up founders.
Since starting to work at Newcastle business School Peter has been involved in the development of an applied masters in entrepreneurship, where ambitious founders combine creating a new business with an MSc and is also working with undergraduates on the Entrepreneurial Business Management programme. This is an exciting programme in which undergraduates work in self-managed teams / learning groups to create new businesses for the whole of their three-year course. All of their coursework is related to the businesses which they are creating.
- Created first business straight out of university at the age of 22
- Created bought and sold multiple businesses – mainly in business education and business services
- Biggest company achieved pre IPO valuation of £25m in 2007
- Responsible for the education more than 30,000 learners
- Worked with circa 4,000 business clients of all shapes, sizes and flavours
- Mainly involved with Business and Management Education but also Recruitment and HR
- Raised debt and investment finance
- Employed 100s of people
- Paid millions in taxes!
- Have dealt with plenty of set backs and failures!
Collaborate with Peter and help to develop the first free evidence-based Psychological Capital test specifically for entrepreneurs.